Arusha is a pleasant city in Tanzania, offering many attractions! If you’re planning to visit the city, let us share with you the top things to do in Arusha.
Arusha city is settled at the base of Mount Meru. There are a lot of attractions in Arusha as it’s a gateway to several safari destinations.
To the Northeast of the city lies the highest peak in Africa – Mount Kilimanjaro.
To the West of Arusha is the ever-popular Serengeti National Park – the home to many wildlife, such as rhinoceros, leopards, lions, giraffes, and many more!
You can also witness the most anticipated annual Great Migration, featuring millions of wildebeests crossing its plains.
This bustling African city is also the starting point to the Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire National Park, and Lake Manyara National Park.
This place has a lot to offer other than being a starting point to safaris.
Arusha, locally known as the ‘A-Town’, has a lot of attractions of its own and is a great spot to feel the Tanzanian life.
If you want to visit Arusha, here are some of the things to do in the ‘A-Town’:
• Visit the Clock Tower in Arusha sits at the halfway point between Cairo and Cape Town
• Climbing Mount Meru
• Book a northern circuit Tanzania safari tour
• Visit the Arusha National Park
• Nature walk at Lake Duluti
• Visit Meserani Snake Park
• Canoeing on Lake Momella
• Visit to the National Natural History Museum Arusha
• Visit the Maasai tribe
• Swim at the Kikuletwa hot springs/Chemka hot springs
• Shop at Maasai market
• Tanzanite, a blue-purple gemstone, is not only spectacular, but it is also rare. The stone is only found in Tanzania, and the Tanzanite Experience Store is where you may interest yourself and learn all about the mining and properties of the gemstone.
If you’re planning to visit and stay in Arusha for a few days, you can contact us to make the proper tour arrangements for you.
Afrimine Tours as a local tour operator knows the best of Arusha places. We provide high-quality and reliable services to ensure giving only the Best Experience to our clients.
Start planning your Arusha town visit filling the form below